I am just wrapping up my birthday week! Yes, you heard me and no I don't just celebrate my birthday week, I celebrate my birthday month. You could say I'm what they call, "EXTRA". Just another reason why October is the bomb! This year I turned the big 21. I have officially reached the point where no birthdays matter after this one. This month has been so exciting, but so crazy and I am sorry for being so MIA on here. I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off and I've probably only slept in my own bed a total of 5 times this entire month. #travelbug
This month I went to Boston for a week for the PRSSA National Conference. How amazing is Boston? I am seriously in love with that city. When I got back, I headed straight up to the Teton Valley and stayed in a beautiful, rustic cabin with my family to celebrate my mom's birthday. After that, I celebrated my 21st birthday with a day full of spoiling by my amazing Easton and then headed to Vegas for the Rascal Flatts concert and am ending with week with seeing my two faves Brett Eldredge and Luke Bryan (true fans brave 40 degree weather) and eating P.F Changs and a cookie butter cake! Wooo, I am tired just thinking about it all. I just barely got unpacked and now I am trying to play catch up. In honor of my 21st birthday, I am sharing with you one of my favorite outfits thus far ( Can you tell I love graphic tees) and 21 things I have learned and loved in my life. Check it out below:
Special thanks to The Mudd Room for hooking me up with this custom tee and for all my family, friends and loved ones for celebrating me this month.
1. If you work hard, good things will come to you.
2. A relationship with God and yourself is more important above all else.
3. Friends come and go, only the real ones stay.
4. There are more good people in this world than bad.
5. Your family should be your best friends.
6. Constant motivation drives a successful life.
7. The Jonas Brothers are still the greatest boy band to ever live.
8. October is no doubt the best month of the year.
9. Work out hard so you can eat out harder.
10. Your jean size and your Instagram likes do not define you.
11. It is about who you know and who knows you, not what you know.
12. Kind words= a prettier face.
13. Never leave the house without telling those who are important to you that you love them.
14. Be proud of YOURSELF.
15. Don't waste your life worrying about what others think of you.
16. Never underestimate what a smile and a good outfit can do for you.
17. Sometimes it's okay to put on some gangsta rap, drink a Starbucks and binge watch the entire season of Grey's Anatomy on Netflix.
18. If you don't have expectations, you won't ever be let down.
19. Growing up is overrated.
20. I will still never pass up a Disney movie.
21. Sometimes you just needs 5 more minutes, because life goes too fast.
I am feeling incredibly grateful for the life I live, but super nostalgic looking back and seeing how fast my life is flying back. Thank you all for being a part of my life and I hope you join me for another kick ass year.
Outfit details below: